Re-send Invoice by email

Jean_10862158
Jean_10862158 Member Posts: 47

Hi, I am not able to re-send an invoice by email. When I have the invoice open and click on email, it opens up but there is no "send" button. How do I send it please?

Answers

• Jean_10862158

and further to this, I tried and tried, in the end I clicked on "make a copy" and was able to send that, but what I didn't realise is that it gives it a new invoice number, effectively duplicating it. So I deleted that, and tried to reset the invoice number to be used next, but it wouldn't let me.

And then I had to email the customer and explain what happened. A bit irritated at al this.

Isn't there a procedure available for this program?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

What about printing it to a pdf and emailing as an attachment

• Jean_10862158

Thanks, yes, I ended up doing this with the email to the customer mentioned above.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The below is a screenshot of an unpaid invoice that I have previously sent via email.

To resend it, I just had to go into the invoice, click on the 'Send via email' option and then complete the process to send it.

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on-screen when you attempt to do the same process.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jean_10862158

Here is the screen shot

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Are you using any display assist settings on your PC eg. Zoom/Magnification etc?

If so, can you either turn down the level of zoom or switch the settings back to default and confirm if the email window returns to normal and shows you the option to send?

I was able to somewhat replicate what you're seeing by turning my zoom level up to 150%.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jean_10862158

Thanks Rav, I had windows setting set at 150%, now I have changed it back to 100%, and yes, I can now see it. But that throws lots of other things out. So I had to put the windows text size up, too much and the send button disappears, and at 150% it just manages to show the button.

But I now have trouble with almost everything else being too small. I still use Reckon Accts Plus and it is now too small, even if I expand the window, it just makes more space and the type size is the same very small size. I tried a fix I found by disabling some DPI but the result wasn't good.

So why can't the Reckon One window allow scrolling to the send button?

• Jean_10862158

I just discovered that the up and down arrow moves that window, but yet the scroll bar doesn't.