I've recently moved to hosted and also moved to a MacBook Pro. Reckon isn't recognising my printer?

Options
obriensfarm
obriensfarm Member Posts: 1

Can someone talk me through connecting my wifi printer to my reckon hosted program for printing reports? It's not picking up the printer or giving me options to do so. I'm using a MacBook Pro

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @obriensfarm

Reckon Accounts works a little differently when it comes to emailing and printing. I'm just guessing but I think the step you're probably getting confused at is after pressing print in Hosted it only has the option to print to the 'Reckon Printer' and there's no option to change it.

What you need to do is press print on that window and then a PDF will open, you can select whichever printer you want to print to on this window. I'll a quick screen recording below which hopefully illustrates what I mean (click on it for a larger view) -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.