Change PIN on Personal Plus

My password Manager reports that the PIN for my Personal Plus appears on lists of compromised passwords. How do I change it to make my system more secure?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Lynne,

Do you mean the PIN for your Reckon Members Account? (https://members.reckon.com/)

If you give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 732 566 they can get the PIN for that account changed over ASAP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynne Stone
    Lynne Stone Member Posts: 8

Thank you, I'll give it another try.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If you are talking data file password be extra careful to make a note of it as i just had a 92 years client forget his and now may have lost access to all his lifes data.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Lynne Stone
    Lynne Stone Member Posts: 8

Thanks for the warning. I have succeeded in changing the code, stored it securely on bother paper and electronic formats. All working well. If your client contacts the Customer Service Team they will probably get him out of trouble.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

not in his case as it was the password to his Personal Plus data.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com