Bank feeds issue in Reckon Personal 2022

Mike_10862569
Mike_10862569 Member Posts: 4

I am trialling Reckon Personal 2022 and can't find the option to start bank feeds for my accounts. I have lodged requests with my bank (Westpac) which is all ok but where is the option to activate this in Reckon. HELP please

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Mike

To import bank statement information into the Personal Range software you will need to import a QIF formatted file of your bank statement from your bank/financial institution.

I'll link a guide below which outlines the steps to import in more detail -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mike_10862569
    Mike_10862569 Member Posts: 4

So you are telling that this software does not have bank feeds. I have to manually do it?

What version of reckon has bank feeds?

I have imported using the QIF method but I find it cumbersome frankly.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The Personal Range does not and has never had direct bank feed functionality. It can only import bank statement information via the QIF process.

If you're looking to have bank feed functionality that is specific to our Reckon Accounts Hosted and Reckon One software which I'll link below.

RECKON ONE

RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.