Migration issue

kdiep
kdiep Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I'm just having issues migrating to the new payroll app.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @kdiep

Can you give it another go now and let me know if it works successfully for you this time.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kdiep

It's now having issues creating a gov connect subscription.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ok I'd like you to try these steps -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone
    • Go to this web address - https://payroll.reckon.com/ preferably on a PC.
    • Sign in with your existing STP app login details
    • Follow the prompts to migrate
    • Once the migration has completed open the Payroll App on your phone and sign in

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kdiep

It says migration didn't work and to call for assistance.

• Rav

Did you receive any other error message during migration prior to the 'Migration didn't work' error on the latest attempt?

• kdiep

I followed your prompt and logged in through the browser version. I clicked 'next', and it loaded for a few seconds and asked me to log in again, then gave the error message.

• Rav

Ok thanks for that. Let me get this across to our devs to reset your migration status as it sounds like the attempts have been exhausted. I've sent that over to them and I'll come back to you once they've advised me that work has been done.

In the meantime though, can I get you to login to the STP app and go through the 'Company Information' and employee information to verify all the information in each field has been completed and more importantly, is valid. The reason I'm asking this is because incomplete info is usually one of the more common reasons of migration failure. I'll link some info below on what info to check specifically -

I'll let you know when you can try out the migration again.

• Rav
    edited November 2021

Just adding to the above, I'd recommend that you check the email addresses are valid for all employees and in your company information section.

I'll let you know when to attempt migration again once I hear back from the devs.

• kdiep

Awesome. Thank you so much.

• Rav

Hi @kdiep

The devs have just got back to me and you can now retry migration again HOWEVER, please ensure that you check over the details in the old STP app before doing so or the migration will likely fail again.

• kdiep

I've tried to migrate again after checking over the details of the employee and company as you mentioned. Now it's telling me again that the ABN and branch number is already registered.

• Rav

Hi @kdiep

Are you 100% certain that all the employee and company info is correct & valid?

If so then try the migration again now and you shouldn't receive that 'ABN already registered' message this time.

• kdiep

I've just checked it again. Tried to migrate and it said something went wrong.

• kdiep

Sorry could I please have a follow up on this issue. Thank you.