Asking for correct STP submission

Thomaswuker1608
Thomaswuker1608 Member Posts: 13

Recently, I submitted STP report for my client via Reckon One. However, unfortunately, I uploaded an incorrect gross and tax withholding for the employee that should be zero on WE 2nd November 2021 and WE 16th November 2021. So, would anyone advise me on how I can correct STP submission that already sent to ATO via Reckon One?.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Thomaswuker1608

If you need to make amendments to a pay run you've already created in Reckon One and also sent to the ATO via STP submission then you'll need to undo that respective pay run ie. revert it to draft status. Then make any necessary amendments that you need to. Once you've edited it to what you need send through the submission as an UPDATE EVENT.

I'll link some info below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Thomaswuker1608

Hi Rav

The Reckon that Im using doesnt like what you give me in the solution. Moreover, Im using Payroll Premier and then update STP via Reckon Gov.

So, here is my picture about Reckon GovConnect that Im using here. Could you give me solution for this issue !!

Thank for support and help

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Your post actually said you did a pay in Reckon One, that is a cloud payroll program

So you will still have to go back to Payroll Premier first and correct the pay and submit an Update event to Reckon Gov Connect

• Thomaswuker1608

Thanks Kris

But I upload incorrect STP report on week ending on 20 October and 3 November 2021. However, the most recent STP I have submitted on Reck Gov Connect is week ending 1 November 2021. So, Im confused that should I have uploaded TWO 'Update Event' for WE 20 October and 3 November or just uploaded ONE 'Update Event' after WE 1 November 2021.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

The latest pay you upload will update the previous submissions as YTD Figures are uploaded every week. If I’m concerned I print out a report from my payroll program that shows everyone’s totals and log into Gov Connect, click on the details of the last submission and check against the report from payroll