Customer information went missing

May Lee
May Lee Member Posts: 23

It is weird but happened several times recently.

I entered the customer postal address, business address, and shipping address when I generate an invoice at Reckon One.

However, after I generated the invoice and all went well. Days later, I come back to the customer and want to enter another invoice and find there is only the customer name left, no other information at all. I can add back that information, however, the shipping to columns would not appear for me to enter. When I create a new customer, there is no such problem.

How to solve this weird problem? I attached a picture here for your information. Does anyone come across this?

Thanks & Regards

May

Answers

• May Lee
    May Lee Member Posts: 23

It happened so frequently recently. Today I am bringing up an invoice that I already created days ago, and the customer only has a customer name left, all address information was empty. I can build back, however, event he shipping address column was gone, so I cannot build back. I have to create a complete new customer card, instead of building back. Then I cannot use the same customer name. It is just too annoying.

Has anyone else have come across this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi May Lee,

I haven't come across this sort of behaviour before but if you're experiencing it regularly then I'd definitely recommend that you give our technical support team a call immediately the next time you see it happen so that we can take a closer look into this with you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.