My LiveQ has changed to 0072209-3(\\RAH-FSS-08-AP2B) Q has everyone elses is this ok?

I went to do my banking online and to save an ABA file today and My LiveQ has changed to

0072209-3(\\RAH-FSS-08-AP2B) Q is this ok?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2021

Hi Tracy,

Do you mean the name of the Q drive itself has changed to that?

If you exit your file and then log off the session in the Hosted control panel then logout before logging back in does the same thing display?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tracy_10862138
    Tracy_10862138 Member Posts: 4

Yes the name of the Q drive has changed to that.

I tried to log off session in control panel and there wasn't anything there to log off, but it still says the same thing.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Tracy.

Let me check in with our Hosted team about this one. I can replicate the same thing on my own account, will come back to you as soon as I get some more info.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hi Tracy,

In about 15 minutes or so if you logout of Hosted in full and then log back in you should see 'My Live Q' as you normally did before.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Noticed this as well earlier this morning. Didn't think anything of it. File opened & functioned as normal

• Tracy_10862138
    Tracy_10862138 Member Posts: 4

Thank you Rav it is back to My LiveQ