Reckon mate invite not sending

m_ca
m_ca Member Posts: 18
edited December 2021 in Reckon Mate App

I’ve just set up reckon and am trying to invite an employee to reckon mate. I press the send email invoice button, a pop up says “Email invite has been sent” but they don’t receive an email and their employee record still shows as “Not invited”. Can someone help? Is it because I’m only on a basic plan, not Premium?

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@m_cantafio It is likely the email could be going to the spam folder of the employee. If you are using the free Reckon Payroll app then Reckon Mate is not much benefit to the employee as it does not provide Leave Balance and Payslip features.

• m_ca

Hi, thanks for the info. Definitely not in spam however … the only reason I sent the invite was to try get the payslip out but if it’s not included then I guess I’ll just abort.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @m_cantafio

Just going to provide some correction here, Reckon Mate does indeed allow your employees to view their payslips.

There's more info here on what your employees can do with Reckon Mate -

Now in regard to your issue, if you press the re-send email invitation button for the employee does the email come through to the employee?

Is the email address that you listed for your employee in their profile correct and and valid?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• m_ca

Hi @Rav thanks for the reply. I have tried resending several times on several different days and nothing comes through. The status on the employee record also remains at "Not Invited". I have also clicked the email address which takes you to your via native email client (iPhone native mail app in my case) and it is successfully received - so the email address is definitely correct.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ok cool thanks for that @m_cantafio

Can I get you to shoot me a Private Message with the email address for your Payroll App account along with the name & email address for the employee that you're trying to send this invite to and I'll see if I can get some more info on what's happening here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• abdalls
    abdalls Member Posts: 3

@Rav I’n having the same issue with one of my employees. Can you please help me?