STP error

megan_9161514
megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13

I'm trying to submit the payroll in the portal and its coming up with an error - telling me I need to make changes to the accounting product before submitting again???? What changes are needed?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Megan,

What is the full error message you're receiving or is that all there is to it?

If not can you post a screenshot of it here and it'll give us a better understanding of what's happening.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• megan_9161514
    megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13

Hi Rav, please see above screenshot, I hope this helps

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks Megan.

Ok so basically that error message means there was either an issue with the ATO's SBR2 service at the time of your submission or it was unavailable. The most common times where this appears is during/following system maintenance that the ATO carries out from time to time.

Its a pretty simple solve though, all you need to do is either send through the submission again OR if you've already sent a successful submission after this particular one then your YTD balances will have already updated so you won't need to do anything.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.