Matched Rule in Bank Transaction Error.

P_Williams
P_Williams Member Posts: 3

I am getting this error message when trying to accept a Matched Rule in Bank Transaction.  

"E0000000799: Line number '0' has been used more than once"

And it wont let me match

Comments

• Stephen Ziguras
    Stephen Ziguras Member Posts: 5

Me too, just started today.

• Hobohome
    Hobohome Member Posts: 1

Yep, that's a bug!

Preventing the use of Rules - Reckon - please fix

• RuthLove
    RuthLove Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. Any ideas how to fix?

• Joydeep Singh
    Joydeep Singh Reckon Staff Posts: 15 Reckon Staff

Hi everyone,

It appears that some special characters are added on the description field of the transactions downloaded from the bank which are giving errors. This issue requires to be escalated to our back end team to have a look. Our back end team are on holidays and they would resume the work after 3rd Jan 2022. In case of urgency you may try doing a manual upload for now and check if it is working fine for you.

Regards,

Joydeep Singh

Technical Support

• Marjo
    Marjo Member Posts: 3

I always use a manual upload of banking spreadsheet and I get the same error message.

• WendyF_10862783
    WendyF_10862783 Member Posts: 2

Is there an update on the progress of this fix?

• Shaneo
    Shaneo Member Posts: 1

any update on this please?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi all,

The fix for this isn't too far away, our devs are looking to push it into the next few days. I'll come back to you on this thread with another update when I get more info from the team on its deployment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi guys,

The fix for this has been rolled into Reckon One by our dev team.

Can you please give it another go when you can and let me know if you still run into issues.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• WendyF_10862783
    WendyF_10862783 Member Posts: 2

Fixed for me, thank you!

• P_Williams
    P_Williams Member Posts: 3

It was a little stagey to start with but appears to be working again now