home and business program

pepajara
pepajara Member Posts: 7

How do i obtain the figures for the bas quarter ? I go to tax detail and click on last quarter but it tells me there are no entries. Every thing has been posted and reconciled to the bank. Is there something that should be ticked for the figures to be to transferred here?

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Did you enter your tax codes on all the entries. I use the Tax Summary report

• pepajara

thanks for answering but that's coming up with the same message

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

So did you enter tax codes, GST NCG NCF etc on all relevant transactions?

• pepajara

yes i have. I have a feeling that somewhere something has to be ticked to transfer the information to the reports. I have two separate accounts that i work on, (the other a/c which is mine) everything trans to reports correctly, but i just cannot find the difference. And cannot receive any help with ringing reckon.

• Kris_Williams

I am happy to have a look at it for you

0415 940 843

• pepajara

would love that but i am in east Gippsland (bairnsdale) and its a little far to drive down, will try to find local accountant. If that doesn't work i just might have to work out and come down.

• pepajara

sorry not sure where you are located :)

• Kris_Williams

Actually I just realised you’re using Reckon One, I thought it was Reckon Hosted. Either way they are both online and so someone can login to your file, I’m not an expert with Reckon One. You should look for an accredited trainer and have a couple of hours training. Sorry to mislead you, had it been hosted I could have helped you by logging in

• pepajara

thanks Kris. will ring reckon...rang reckon and am told if i purchase the support package app $240 i can receive help. Really if i had known what they were like to deal with i think i would have purchased a package with a different company!!! Thanks ever so much for listening to my problem.. thanks

• Kris_Williams

I think you would be better looking for a trainer, they would normally charge per hour, and I’m sure you would be able to look on this website