I have a Reckon GovConnect STP error that states the dates cannot be prior to July 2016.

Options

The dates of the payslips in Payroll Premier are correct so why would this export this way?

Do I therefore do full file replacement of update pay event?

If I do either the year-to-date figures are incorrect due to the payroll week being 03.01.22.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Julie

What is the exact error message that you're being presented? Is it something along the lines of 'The Period Start date cannot be before 2016' or is it something else?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie Appleyard
    Julie Appleyard Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Rav,

The exact error message is 'Period Start Date cannot be before 1/7/2016'.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for that. When you check the pay run in Payroll Premier does the pay period dates all look ok? ie. valid/accurate?

If so then our tech support team may need to investigate the STP .json file that you're attempting to upload to see what is going wrong with it. Give the team a buzz when you have a chance and they'll make arrangements for you to send the file in so the technician can check it out.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie Appleyard
    Julie Appleyard Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Rav,

Yes the payrun file in Payroll Premier has the correct pay period dates.

I will call Reckon support.