Abn and branch already registered

Gavin
Gavin Member Posts: 4 ✭

I went to upgrade from stp to payroll app and the migration failed with this error. Can anyone help please

Comments

• Gavin

My ABN is 84078080967

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    edited January 2022
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Gavin,

When I take a look at the registration for that ABN it looks to me that the migration has gone through successfully yesterday.

If you close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone and then reopen it & login does it take you into the account?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gavin

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I've checked it and it is working. Funny that I tried the upgrade twice yesterday and both times it came up with that same error message, but not to worry, all is good now. Cheers.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.