Change fond size in report printing in Reckon One

Peter_9962328
Peter_9962328 Member Posts: 37

When printing a report the fond type set seems automatic and very very large. Is there a way to change that? To reduce the fond size and use less paper when actually printing it out.

I try to avoid printing but sometimes, too often, it is required.

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way to alter the font size in Reckon One reports at this stage.

In saying that, are the fonts that are appearing on your page drastically larger than what they appear as on the PDF copy of the report? ie. do you believe that its not printing proportionately from what appears on-screen? (example screenshot below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• Peter_9962328
    Peter_9962328 Member Posts: 37

Thanks Rav

My reports look like your sample above. And I do admit they read easy.

Not sure of the fond size, maybe a 12 point? I thinks most people can (with or without reading glasses) read an 8 to 10 point fond. The headings take up a lot of space too. Just 2 point larger then the main and in bold would be stand out enough I think.

Have you had any feedback on this at all? It may be a good point (pun intended) to raise. Most people are getting more aware of paper and printing.

Also when I reduce the amount of information and thereby columns in the report it still stays the same size. So I have a column on the left, then a lot of blank space, and a column on the right.

Kindest

Peter

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Peter. I certainly agree with you on the point in relation to the volume of paper consumed during printing and other tasks becoming more of a concern.

It doesn't look like we've had a feature request when it comes to the font size on reports themselves, there was a query around this when it comes to invoice templates but isn't quite related to what you're looking for.

I'd highly recommend if you could add this as a feature request in our Ideas Portal which I'll link below. Our dev team goes through these quite regularly to look at what features are getting the most user votes to implement in-product (where feasible).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.