Reckon Personal Plus 2022 installation

I am installing Personal Plus 2022 onto a new laptop. The program will not open when the icon on the desktop is clicked. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. The problem occurs. Any suggestions for this program to open?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Open the Task Manager and check if there are any application processes running for the software already. If so, select it and click on 'End Task'. Alternatively, shut down/restart your PC and confirm if the same behaviour persists after.

Did the install process go through normally ie. did you experience any issues or hiccups during the install?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kck
    kck Member Posts: 3

No issues during the 3 times I have tried installing the program. No applications running when Task Manager is checked.

Shall try shutting down and restarting PC and reinstalling.

• pgh
    pgh Member Posts: 1

The program has installed ok.

I cannot open or load my old files from my previous version.

Please advise how to fix the problem?

Regards,

Peter Hanson

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Call me and i will assist you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• kck
    kck Member Posts: 3

Thanks Gerry for your offer of assistance. I am finally up and running again.

847215 Member Posts: 2

I have a different problem with the upgrade to Personal Plus 2022, where I usually backup it has gone.

I don't know how to setup the backup,

Thanks

Sharon

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

call me and we will sort it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

847215 Member Posts: 2

What time is good to call you

• GerryWinter

now is ok 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• John_S
    John_S Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2022

Post installation opening issue. I am posting here since it appears related. When launching Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 the Icon for Reckon Personal 2022 appeared and nothing else. In Task Manager it indicated as a 32 bit version.

I reinstalled and got into one session and then it froze when I clicked on the budget menu. It did not appear on Task Manager and I had to close it by shutting down PC. Now re-opened and the frozen Reckon Icon is back.

• Karen_10862853
    Karen_10862853 Member Posts: 1

thanks for the article. All I am trying to achieve is to reinstall RECKON ACCOUNTS PERSONAL PLUS 2022. I have had problems and one option is to reinstall. However, I have uninstalled everything that reckon has on my machine, as it states that the new version will not reinstall until previous versions are taken off.

If I have taken the previous and existing file off, why will it not reinstall. Is there a location not identified?

It looks like excel is the way to go?

• GerryWinter

If you call me we can fix it usually, need to use revo uninstaller.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"