"Migration didn't work"

Help1111
Help1111 Member Posts: 5 ✭

To the Reckon staff,

I am currently trying to log into the newer Reckon Payroll app as the old STP app has been retired, but each time I have tried, I am given the message that Migration didn't work.

I have filled in all the employee information such as D.O.B. and email as per the advice of help staff that I have called, but none of this has helped. I have also logged in via the browser login but have achieved no success as per the attached image.

I am at a loss on what to do and am asking for further help to rectify this migration issue. My companies ABN is 62159452605.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Help1111

When you attempted to migrate, did you login to the Payroll App using the same email address & password combination that you previously used on your old STP app account?

Also, prior to receiving the 'migration didn't work' message that you're not encountering, did you unsuccessfully attempt the migration on more than one occasion before running into that message?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Help1111

I used the same login as the prior STP app. Also prior to receiving the "migration didn't work" message, I never made any attempts to migrate as immediately after login, the "migration didn't work" message would pop up.

• Help1111

Is there any additional support? I have made further login attempts, but the migration issue is still present.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Help1111

Apologies for the delay I thought I had previously responded again to this one but obviously had not.

Just as an update, the message you're encountering means that you migration attempts have now been exhausted. I've put together the details of what is happening in your case and sent it through to our app development team to hopefully have that reset.

I'll let you know once that has been completed however in the meantime, you'll need to ensure that the employee and company details in your STP app account are accurate and valid. I know you've mentioned that you did this previously and entered DOB and email details for some employees however I'd highly recommend that you go through each employee (active & terminated) and ensure the info is valid & complete or your migration will likely fail again once our devs have actioned the reset. I'll link some info below which will point out areas in the employee profile to check -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Help1111

Thank you. I look forward to your next reply regarding this topic.

• Rav

Hi @Help1111

My dev team have just got back to me and asked that you please try the migration again now and let us know how you go.

However, please note before doing so please ensure you have completed all required info in the old STP app as listed in the guide linked above prior to attempting migration.

• Help1111

Thanks very much Rav. Migration has worked and we can now start using the newer Reckon Payroll app.

Again, many thanks for your help in this matter.