Reports print in small box

Options

When I try to print a report it does not scale to the page and displays in a small box . I have recently upgraded from Personal Plus 2015 to the Personal Plus subscription. I have never had this problem before. I have tried printing to PDF - same problem. Could someone suggest how to fix. Thank You Tom

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Tompin1

I just ran a test on a couple of reports and it seemed to print when it came to the physical copy on paper.

Can you let me know where this particular issue is appearing for you? ie. is it occurring on the Print Preview option or the Print window? (screenshot below)

Does this seem to occur on any report you attempt to print OR just a selected one?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tompin1
    Tompin1 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello Rav,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I've done some tests and it seems that the problem is only with the Print window and the Print Preview display. The report will actually print to the correct scale.

I've checked with a few reports and graphs and they have the same scaling issue on the Print and Print Preview windows.

Regards

Tom

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Tom,

Just to add the above screenshot was taken on Personal Plus 2021 not the current 2022 version which I'm guessing you're running with your new subscription.

Admittedly I'm not an experienced user of the Personal software so am not across all of its intricacies however, can I just clarify is the behaviour you're experiencing different to that of what was happening on your previous 2015 version?

Does the version you're currently operating look similar in terms of my screenshot when it comes to the Print Preview?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tompin1
    Tompin1 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hello Rav,

I'm still using Personal Plus 2021 as I haven't yet uploaded 2022 version.

With the 2015 version the print preview window shows the image at the correct scaling.

Compared to your screenshot, for my 2021 version the image is compressed into the left hand upper corner. It is so small that you can't read it. For a full page report, the compressed size would be about one sixth or eighth.

Thanks

Tom