Payroll change NZ

Lizwebster
Lizwebster Member Posts: 6
edited September 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi

I am unclear why this change is happening, one of the reasons we went with reckon hosted was that it included payroll, how I have to move and pay a monthly charge, am I getting a refund?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lizwebster

We're excited to have partnered with PaySauce as it gives our NZ Reckon Accounts and Reckon Accounts Hosted users with a comprehensive payroll solution that is tailored specifically to NZ requirements while at the same time giving you more functionality such as automating payroll payments, ability to manage your payroll from your smartphone via the PaySauce mobile app, rostering and more.

I'm more than happy to organise a call for you from our team so we can have a further chat and I'll shoot you a Private Message just to confirm some details.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• joyluker
    joyluker Member Posts: 1

Hi

Like Liz above, I am unclear why this change is happening.

I haven't received any information about this change, only the notification on the login page of my hosted.

are you able to send info and what is required.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @joyluker

Really sorry to hear this has come out of the blue for you. We may need to check the email address we have listed on your account to ensure you're not missing out on emails/communication from us.

The team sent through emails in relation to this over the course of the last few weeks starting in early February and there was also an announcement here on the Community last month. I'm going to link some information down below which outlines this in more detail along with some important info for you to know.

If you have any questions please let me know

Introducing PaySauce for Reckon Accounts & Reckon Accounts Hosted NZ

More info about PaySauce + NZ Reckon Accounts/Hosted below as well -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa Read
    Melissa Read Member Posts: 5

Our current payroll system is being phased out, so I'm looking for a replacement. I've looked at PaySauce due to it's integration with Reckon, but it's pricey - twice the annual cost of another similar product. We are a service industry, so have mostly salaried staff. Can anyone suggest what makes PaySauce a better option than it's competitors?