Reckon Accounts Hosted & Paysource

Lucy_Cross
Lucy_Cross Member Posts: 9
edited September 2023 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Hi there

We are only a staff of 3 so have opted for the simple plan of paysource only given Reckon is closing the accounts hosted payroll function shortly

In saying that I need my monthly data to integrate from Paysource to reckon. My understanding is that as we are on the simple plan this cannot be done, but how can I show this information correctly in reckon even if i do it manually? We ran our first pay on 17 March.

Many thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lucy_Cross

I've just checked in with the PaySauce team in relation to this.

Just a quick question first, did you run that first pay on March 17 in PaySauce itself?

The PaySauce team let me know that users who are on the Simple plan can export the costing file from the Costing tab in the finalise screen of 'Run a Pay' within PaySauce. This will create an export file which you can import into your Reckon Accounts Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lucy_Cross

Hi Rav. Yes we ran our first payroll in paysource on 17 March. The issue i have is there doesnt seem to be any information in the costing file tab.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Lucy

It looks like one our technicians is working with PaySauce in relation to your case and will be in touch with you directly to help 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lucy_Cross

Thanks Rav, we are slowly getting there and we have the paysauce information but i still need assistance importing that information to reckon correctly. Any tips, (or even better a callback!) would be gratefully received

• Rav

Hi Lucy,

I've just pinged our support group looking after our PaySauce transition and have asked them to give you a buzz ASAP 🙂.