Super not being calculated

Options
Col_10863264
Col_10863264 Member Posts: 6 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Using Basic, Superannuation payments do not automatically calculate for fornightly pay nor if I change to monthly payments. There needs to be a facility to enter super payments manually.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Col

Have the earnings for the employee passed the $450 monthly threshold?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Col_10863264
    Options

Well over the threshold Rav.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok in that case the next suggestion I have would be to check the setup of the earnings item.

Specifically check if the earnings item has the 'Include in Super Guarantee calculation' option ticked in its setup, (screenshot below).

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Col_10863264
    Options

Thanks, I did not have that ticked. Unfortunately I cannot test it to see if that was the problem as The software has seized up. It as incredibly slow, then kept telling me it could not load the payrun even though it had. It is now locked on the Edit pay details page.

• Col_10863264
    Options

Tried it and it works for monthly payments. Is there any way that I can get it to work for fortnightly payments?

• Rav
    Options

It should work regardless of the pay frequency provided that the earnings item has the 'include in SG calculation' option ticked and its added to the pay run for an employee.

Note: It will only calculate and add super to the pay run once the monthly threshold has been reached.

• Col_10863264
    Options

Thanks, I'll try editing my previous fortnightly payslips with that ticked and see what happens.