**RESOLVED** Payroll App - Performance issues (28 March)

2»

Comments

• DwayneBrown
    DwayneBrown Member Posts: 13

Have just processed payroll successfully, was wondering if I could delete all the drafts that are sitting there ?!?!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @DwayneBrown, you can delete any pay runs in draft status by going into the payrun itself then tap on the menu button in the top right corner ➡️ Select the 'Delete' option (screenshot example below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DwayneBrown
    DwayneBrown Member Posts: 13

Thank you @Rav !! 👌🏻👍🏻

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi all,

We've got a couple of temporary fixes in place at the moment which should stabilise things a fair bit however on the other hand will also intermittently make navigating some parts of the app slower than normal.

Hopefully this will give you the opportunity to get your payruns and submissions through but I am really sorry the experience just for now might not be what you're usually used to when using the app.

Our teams are still on this though and I'm keeping a pretty close eye on the latest happenings as well so will keep posting updates here as they come to hand.

Just wanted to give a massive shout out for your incredible patience during all this, its highly appreciated and we know its a really frustrating thing to deal with at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DJHarper
    DJHarper Member Posts: 6

Seems to be running fine now. I can look up all my Pay runs pretty quickly and I've managed to submit my STP Report.... Thanks @Rav and the rest of the team...

• Rav

Awesome to hear, thanks @DJHarper 🙂👍️

• TLee
    TLee Member Posts: 59 ✭✭

Finally got it working. Thanks!

• aghanily
    aghanily Member Posts: 1

I finally got my pay runs done,after several hiccups with system.

the issue I have now is that I only submitted it once but my pay run on stp to the ato some how shows submitted 3 times when looking at the stp.

when you look at the pay run it only shows it has been entered once , with the correct information located.

I when to the ato site where it has shows three pay runs, not sure how to correct this at the ato end as at the reckon end it is correct,

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

My payrun worked fine this evening.

• Rav

Hi guys,

Hopefully everything has been going ok for everyone and you've been able to get your pay runs done.

Just as a final update to this thread, we've got a permanent fix to address the root cause of the performance issues in place. Its gone through testing and has been released to the app service infrastructure.

It will take effect automatically and there's no action required on your end ie. there is no app update required etc.

Everything should be back to normal but if you run into any issues please do let me know

Cheers

• disackson
    disackson Member Posts: 3

Thank you. It's all good for me now.