Employee details didn't migrate

Lindsay_10221874
Lindsay_10221874 Member Posts: 9 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

I have migrated our company from STP to Payroll app. The company details have transferred correctly but the employee details (1 employee) did not migrate at all. I cannot add pay runs without the employee details. The app is asking for 'new employee' details but it is the current employee that I need. I will appreciate some help with this.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Lindsay

Was this particular employee 'active' in the old STP app or terminated?

As @swakhlu01 . has mentioned, it could be related to missing/invalid information in their profile which may have caused a hiccup in the migration of their data. As the STP app is now retired I don't believe you'll have the ability to check their info in the old app anymore.

if you flick me a Private Message with your ABN, email address for your Payroll App account and the details of the employee that hasn't migrated over I'll see if I can get this looked at.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lindsay_10221874
    Answer βœ“

Completed some missing employee details and new pay runs worked.

Thank you.

Answers

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

In employee settings page in old STP app check if the TFN of employee is correct. The new payroll app is very sensitive to ATO registered details of employee - including TFN and State etc.

https://help.reckon.com/article/uz5x44p19d-reckon-payroll-app-adding-employees#tax

• Lindsay_10221874

Thank you for your comments. I searched further and found the employee details had migrated, but, I assumed they hadn't because when I attempt to do a new pay run the app asks me for 'new employee' details. My employee does not appear. I see the comments about the sensitivity of Payroll app regarding employee details. I will look at the profile and see if any details are missing and try again the new pay run.

Thanks again.