Unable to migrate

Kym_10863290
Kym_10863290 Member Posts: 6
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Previously used IOS phone for STP app and have tried to migrate to new android phone but system is unable to. Have spoken to phone help line and they were unable to assist and suggested contacting community. Hope you can help.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Kym

What is happening specifically when you attempt to migrate to the Payroll App? Are you encountering an error message? If so, can you let me know what it is and/or if you can post a screenshot here that'd be great.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kym_10863290
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that.

What is the ABN that you're trying to migrate to the Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kym_10863290

36 101 123 022

Thankyou

• Rav

Thanks Kym.

Ok, I'm not going to be able to fix this one myself so instead I've put all the details of this into a case and have sent it over to my app dev team to take a look at.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the guys and girls and what the next step is.

• Kym_10863290

Appreciate your assistance. Kym

• Rav
    edited April 2022

Hi Kym

I'm really sorry its taken so long for this to be addressed.

My devs have just back to me and they've reset the migration attempts for your account so you'll be able to attempt migration again. HOWEVER you need to ensure that you're on the newest version of the Payroll App before attempting to migration again. The current/updated version of the Payroll App is v2.22.16, check your app store for any available updates to download.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

• Kym_10863290

Thanks Rav. Sorry for not getting back sooner. Still having difficulties as seem to be going in circles. Am using correct version. I sign in, enter code, Yes to migrate from STP app, then get "This ABN & branch no is already registered. Have added screen shot. Appreciate any other suggestions. Thank you Kym

• Rav

Hi Kym

Ok this time here's what I'd like you to do.

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps currently running on your phone
    • Go to https://payroll.reckon.com/ on a PC and sign in with your STP app email address and password
    • Follow the prompts to migrate

Once completed, let me know if you've been able to migrate successfully

• Kym_10863290

Goos morning Rav, yes did work and then went to my phone app and works there as well. Thankyou for all your help. Very much appreciated. Regards Kym.

• Rav

Glad to hear its all sorted, thanks for your patience with this Kym.

Cheers