Invoices slow to load

Anita_8363986
Anita_8363986 Member Posts: 21 ✭✭

Hi all,

I regularly encounter the problem of my invoices being super slow to load. I have probably 3 to 4 pages of invoices. When i click on invoices, sometimes I'm waiting for a minute or more for them to load. I get the message "There's nothing here yet.....". Even trying to use the arrow to get to the next page of invoices when they have finally loaded can take another minute or more and then sometimes nothing happens.

It seems to be an intermittent problem because on some days its ok. I seem to be able to move around Reckon and do other things. The problem appears to be loading invoices.

There are no issues with the internet as I'm able to work quickly with other tasks without a problem.

Does anyone have any advice?

Many thanks,

Anita

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there Anita

How long would you say this has been happening for?

Which browser are you using with Reckon One at the moment? Just as a test if you login to Reckon One using a different internet browser does the same behaviour continue there as well?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anita_8363986

Hi Rav,

I've been using google chrome as I understood that this was the best browser for Reckon One.

I've just tried microsoft Edge and I've got the same issue.

• Anita_8363986

Its been happening for quite a while intermittently but the last few days it's becoming impossible to use as the wait times are getting really bad.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Yep Chrome is our preferred browser option so its odd that's happening. I've been doing a bit of testing on my own book after seeing your first post and although I don't have a book with many invoices it was quite snappy in terms of loading.

Is it only when you attempt to access invoices? ie. are other areas of Reckon One loading normally eg. employees, items, bills etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anita_8363986

It only seems to be with invoices. I normally have about 300-400 invoices at a time. Even when trying to move to the next page of invoices, there's a long wait and sometimes it won't go to the next page.

• Rav
    edited April 2022

Ok what I can do is get a case together for this and run it through our Reckon One dev team to see if they can take a look at this for us.

They will require your permission to access your Reckon One book to investigate however and I'm going to link a guide below which outlines this in more detail and in particular how to grant our team access for troubleshooting -

If you can let me know when you've done the above that would be great and let me know if you have any questions around it.

Cheers