Importing share dividend information into Reckon Accounts Home & Business

Options

Is there a way of importing share dividend information into Reckon Accounts Home & Business without the need for manual entry?

If not, is Reckon planning on developing such a facility?

Many thanks,

Jimbo

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Are they existing shares that you have?

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Jimbo
    Jimbo Member Posts: 6
    Options

Yes. When they pay dividends (usually twice per year) I need to enter the details to keep track of them. Hoping that Reckon has a solution.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

I have always been able to do just that, it may be the way you have been using it or the setup in your file.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Jimbo
    Jimbo Member Posts: 6
    Options

Many thanks - but I do not know how you do this. I am NOT using Reckon HUBB Investor. Can you please explain how it is done if I just get many PDF statements of dividends (each of 1 page) emailed to me by each share registrar company?

• GerryWinter
    Options

Bit hard to how you doing it, i can log in to have a look with you, SMS me your phone number, and customer ID and i will call you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"