Creating a New Log In

Options
rabrro
rabrro Member Posts: 16

I use Reckon Hosted for my own business and also have a login/password for a church Reckon Hosted account who I have been doing the bookkeeping for. A new person is to take this over soon. I have created a login for her to the church file, but how do we create the first login for her into Reckon Hosted (before you select which Company File to login to). I already had this due to using Reckon before doing anything for the church. Thanks

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @rabrro

From the sounds of it you're referring to a separate login to the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself. That will require a another licence for that second user. Please note, there is a subscription/cost for each Reckon Accounts Hosted licence.

If you give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 732 566 they'll be able to give you more info and also get things setup for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.