Faturalar

Casper11
Casper11 Member Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Reckon One

Merhaba.

Sorum fatura listesi alırken faturanın içeriğini detaylı görebileceğim bir liste yada rapor varmı ?.

Hello.

My question is, is there a list or report where I can see the content of the invoice in detail while getting the invoice list?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2022

Hi @Casper11

What sort of invoice content/detail are you looking to view in a report?

Have you had a look through Reckon One's reporting options?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Casper11

Hi.Sir..Thank you very much for your interest.

Yes, I checked. But only the invoice number and amount appear in your report,

if I want it.the content of the invoice

İtem / İtem Price / Account / Description / Qty / Discount / Tax Cod / Tax / Amount

• Casper11

Hi.Sir..

My 2nd question is why there is no description option in the make payment section.

Thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The 'Invoice List' report in Reckon One will generate a report of a invoices issued to your customers and it then allows you to drill down into a specific invoice to view its individual details. Check out my screen recording just as an example below.

The 'Make Payment' window contains Reference, Details and Allocation Notes fields to give you options on adding additional information relating to the payment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.