Reckon Hosted API

Options
Mehrnoosh
Mehrnoosh Member Posts: 36

Hello,

A quick question. Did you guys made any change on the RAH API. It was working fine yesterday but not working fine for me today? Is there any changes on the content type?

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Mehrnoosh, I don't think there are any changes recently, I have a couple of apps and they are all working fine. What error do you have?

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Mehrnoosh

As @PhuongDo has mentioned above, if you can give us a breakdown of the issue/error you're experiencing I'll check in with our API team for info.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

There was a issue last week on TOKEN EXPIRED has been confirmed by Great Shane from API , And it ha been fixed.

We had most of CosmicBills users causing interruptions.

All good now

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Mehrnoosh
    Mehrnoosh Member Posts: 36
    Options

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a weird error on my application. It seems the issue is with content type. It was working before (for that last4 years).

com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character 'S' (code 83) in prolog; expected '<'at [row,col {unknown-source}]

This error seems to be on my application side but i haven't made any changes. So wondering maybe you did something on your end.

Thanks

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

If you can track down the request and response from RAH for that specific error, it might help. From your error, I can see that it may be because of a special character that XML/RAH API doesn't like.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au