Reckon payments (novatti) Not including GST in payment link

Options
av4you
av4you Member Posts: 4
edited June 2022 in Reckon One

Our Invoices include GST itemised prior to Total owing but on clicking payment link our clients are invited to pay only an EX GST amount (with fee based on same).

Reckonpayments.com doesn't seem to exist so the link to "support@reckonpayments.com" obviously doesn't work!?!? So we can't seem to even get payment link removed while they (or we?) sort the issue.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @av4you

If you check the setup of your items have they been created accurately? Specifically the 'Amounts include tax' and 'Tax Code' fields?

I'm checking the support email address at the moment as well as that should be working.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• av4you
    Options

Thanks for feedback Rav

We have entered all prices in items list ex gst so in field "amounts include tax" No is checked.

The tax code is set to GST .

In generating our invoices the gst is correctly itemised prior to (and then included in) the total owing.

I hope the fix isn't for us to edit the price of every item in the inventory list!

Why isn't the (correct, gst inclusive) total of the reckon invoice simply transferred to the payment link?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @av4you

I'm not quite sure to be honest, as far as I understand it should be generating the full total of your invoice for the customer to pay and while I haven't observed them from what you've described it sounds like your invoices have been setup correctly.

Can you confirm the date & time that you sent your email through to support@reckonpayments.com and I'll chase this up.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @av4you

Just following up. If you can let me know when you flicked through your email to support@reckonpayments.com I'll follow up with our team about your issue.

Also, just confirming that it was sent from the same email address that your Community account is registered under?

• av4you
    Options

I logged a ticket with web support including screen shots of both a test invoice and corresponding payment link result on Wednesday 8th June ; PM I believe . No reference is generated that I could see nor have I received any feedback since. This was after a phone support conversation ( on previous day?) where the same tax settings you suggested was made.

• av4you
    Options

To clarify the response (twice) to emails to support is ....

"Your message wasn't delivered to support@reckonpayments.com because the domain reckonpayments.com couldn't be found"

• Rav
    Options

I'm really sorry about that, that certainly shouldn't be the base and its also not the experience we're aiming to deliver, apologies for that.

I'm organising contact for you from our Reckon Payments team to look into this and work through solving it with you.