How do I get the deleted pay run back

Options
Amit
Amit Member Posts: 6

My staff was getting training of pay run and accidentally he reported unusual amount to ATO for one of the staff and then he deleted that pay run, now I need to reverse that pay run but i can't see that pay run in the pay run list. please help me to bring that deleted pay run back to to pay run list so that i can correct it and report the corrent pay run to ATO

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Once a pay run is deleted it cannot be retrieved.

If the pay run has been deleted in Reckon One then the journal entries and payments associated with it have also been removed so in your instance you could create the pay run again in Reckon One and then send the associated STP submission through as an Update Event.

More info below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Amit
    Options

i got your point but my problem is that The reported figure in stp is far figure then what i needed to submit.

How can I reverse that figure in STP? Because when the pay run is deleted in reckon one, it reduse the figure in reckon one only not in STP.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Single Touch Payroll is reported on a Year to Date basis only. When you send through your next normal pay run and its accepted successfully it will automatically update the employee's year to date balances for STP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Amit
    Options

OHHK

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND, U SAVED MY LIFE