One termination pay was not lodged to STP during the year. How to report it now?
One termination pay has not been lodged via STP. It was a separate payrun and the final pay run for that employee. I have discovered this before finalizing the year. Do I need to upload that pay now, it was a fair way back in the year, or wait until finalization, and it should pick it up.?
- 17.3K All Categories
- 5.9K Accounts Hosted
- 5.5K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 798 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 9 Reckon Mate App
- 92 Reckon API
- 740 Payroll Premier
- 286 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 44 About Reckon Community