INB payment summary password required

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Had to go back into a deactivated company to print out an INB summary. I was able to see previously printed ones and could click on the files in the sent email window. All but one, and it’s the one I need and it says password protected.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey Kris,

Can I just check is this happening in Reckon One or does the password message appear in the PDF window that opens in the separate tab?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I have opened it in Reckon One by way of the attachment link in the sent items and also emailed it to myself and whenever I open it the message comes up

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Ok, thanks Kris.

If you head into Settings ➡️ General (under Payroll Settings heading) and check if the following option is ticked and if removing it solves it for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams

Yes they are all ticked but I can’t toggle it as the account is no longer active. Funny thing is every other one displays correctly with no request for a password

thanks Rav