Is accounts hosted down?

Lizwebster
Lizwebster Member Posts: 6
edited June 2022 in Accounts Hosted

I keep getting logged out - it's annoying as takes for ever to get back in

Can't find anything wrong on my end. It's gone dead for me for the last time today - I'm out till tomorrow

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Lizwebster

I've just tested Hosted 2021 and seemed to get through normally.

When you're next able to, go into the Hosted's control panel and log off any active sessions that are listed there. Logout of the service in full (use the logout option) and close your browser.

Retry logging in after that and see how you go.

Let me know

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lizwebster
    edited June 2022

Hi Rav

I'm on hosted 2022, in NZ, I have logged off on panel,

checked speed to server- when locks/stops this does not give result, just swirls,

when try to log on the R in black square just swirls and does not connect and

when I get in and I'm processing it just stops- cant x out, nothing- I close using panel to end session.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me @Lizwebster

Ok, can you let me know which browser you're using? Does the same thing happen if you log off the session in the control panel then logout again. But after that, login to Hosted using a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lizwebster

okay

I use chrome and have managed to log in again. I tried edge, it took a while to log in, I guess that was because don't usually use it. It's logged me in.

did the test connection again (on chrome and edge)-there appears to be something wrong- maybe it's just my region? As the test is still running and my internet is otherwise fine.

• adalace
    adalace Member Posts: 2

We are having the same problem (also on Chrome) so slow it is unusable. 4 users logged on and all having exactly the same issue.

• Rav

Hi guys,

Has there been any improvement to this in the last 30 minutes or so?

While we're not seeing any performance issues in the service itself at the moment I'd highly recommend getting in touch with our support team so we can take a closer look into this.

• adalace
    adalace Member Posts: 2

Had a brief period about an hour ago when it worked but has virtually stopped again. All other internet activities appear to be working fine. It is just Reckon Hosted 2022.

Wasted half the afternoon. Will try again in the morning.