Location of JSON files.

WBacon
WBacon Member Posts: 3

I have been using Recon One Payroll successfully for over 12 months, but now cannot find the json files to UPLOAD. How do you tell the software where to save the json files?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Reckon One will automatically transfer the STP 'file' to GovConnect for you to review and then submit to the ATO.

There is no separate .json file to upload to GovConnect like other Reckon software employ eg. Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon Accounts Desktop etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• WBacon

Thanks RAV for your reply. However, I’m still unable to send my payroll data to the ATO. So I’ll describe in more detail the process I’m using and what happens.

Having entered a pay run, I then click on the payrun labeled as draft. The details of the payrun are then displayed for review. On the top right corner there is a green button saying “Send to GovConnect STP”. When I click on the green botton I then get the following message:

“You have successfully sent the pay data to the GovConnect STP portal.

Click Launch GovConnect STP to log into the GovConnect Single Touch Payroll portal

to review and send to the ATO.”

And  I am then  invited to click on another green button “Launch Gov Connect STP”.

This takes me to a display that lists previous payruns that have status= success. On that page there is a green button labeled “Upload”. When clicked I am asked to choose between Report types. I choose “New Pay Run / Full File Replacement” and Confirm. When I click on Confirm, I am asked , via a file explorer page, to find the upload.

I guess the question is, what is it that needs to be uploaded?

Thanks for your help.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2022

Right ok, from the sounds of it you have multiple products in your STP entity. Does that sound right? If that's the case, you just need to click on the 'Reckon One' product inside your STP entity and you'll see the submission(s) that have been sent from Reckon One.

I've made a quick screen recording below (click on it for a larger view) which you'll see I have all 4 products added in my STP entity. When I click the 'Reckon One' product, my submission sent over from Reckon One appears for me to review and then submit.

Hopefully that makes sense and is on the right track but please let me know either way.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• WBacon

Thanks Rav, your advice was spot on.

Thanks again.