Cannot access Reckon Accounts

I am running Reckon Accounts Premiere 2019 with a three year license due to expire in the fourth quarter of this year. I am running a Windows 11 computer and the application has been working fine until now. I last used the application about a week ago however today when I click the Reckon Accounts icon it comes up with the warning (attached) and I cannot access the application. Every time I click on the icon I get the same warning and cannot access the application.

A concerning thing about the warning is that Microsoft Internet Explorer was superseded years ago and it is my understanding this product is no longer available or supported by Microsoft.

Why is Reckon Accounts now requiring a deprecated product be installed? Obviously I want a solution to this problem fixed so I can on with my work.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Give me a call later today and let me try and sort this for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2022

Hi Wayne,

If Gerry hasn't already fixed this up for you already, there's some info on how to solve this in the help guide linked below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.