2022 tax table update

i have downloaded the tax table update to my desktop and i cannot now transfer it to my R2 new file

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

If its the 2022 R2 then it has the tax update already

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @jenny philippi

Can you give us a bit more detail on what's happening specifically ie. the process you're going through and where things are failing for you.

Also, which version of Reckon Accounts desktop are you currently using at the moment?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

It’s Reckon Desktop isn’t it, not Hosted?

• Omar_ReckonLtd
    Omar_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 81 Reckon Staff

Hi @jenny philippi

You have indicated "i have downloaded the tax table update to my desktop and i cannot now transfer it to my R2 new file"

Please clarify what you mean by "and i cannot now transfer it to my R2 new file"

Do you mean "install it" so you can update your current software installation?

or

Do you mean you are encountering problems upgrading your data file to the newer R2 format?

Can you confirm what specific version and release of the software you actually currently have installed?

Follow this guide and confirm what it says for the "Product" which will confirm the product version and release value.

If you have downloaded the tax table update installer for Reckon Accounts 2022, have you launched / run it so it would go through the installation process?