Aussie Time Sheets

Our business uses "Aussie Time Sheets" for our employees clock in and out times. I import these times into Reckon Account Premier Edition 2022 by File - Timer - Import Activities from Timer - Select the file and it imports. When I changed company names a few months ago and set up a new company file the timer imports but it doesn't change my employees hours. The Aussie Time sheet support guy thinks it might be the Company Create Time Number? Do you know where I can find this number or do you have any other suggestions?

Comments

• Omar_ReckonLtd
    Omar_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 81 Reckon Staff

Hi Jodie,

If the file you are importing is being generated by the Aussie Time Sheets product, it would be useful to know:

1) When did you change your company name?

2) Do you mean you changed the name INSIDE the Company Information section of the data file or did you 'rename' the data file (QBW)?

3) Have you ever successfully imported a Timer file into the 'new company file' where it made a change to the Employee Hours or has this never worked on the 'new company file'?

4) What testing has been done by the "Aussie Time Sheet' support guy where they come to the conclusion regarding this "Company Create Time Number" they told you about?

5) Do you have a Backup or your original company file, the one which was successfully working to import the Timer files and results in changes to the employee hours?

6) What version of the Reckon Accounts desktop software were you last successfully able to import a Timer file successfully where the employee hours changed as expected?

7) What version of the Reckon Accounts desktop software are you currently running?

• Jodie_10863173
    Jodie_10863173 Member Posts: 23

1) When did you change your company name?

1/3/22

2) Do you mean you changed the name INSIDE the Company Information section of the data file or did you 'rename' the data file (QBW)?

Started a whole new company file with new Name

3) Have you ever successfully imported a Timer file into the 'new company file' where it made a change to the Employee Hours or has this never worked on the 'new company file'?

Never worked

4) What testing has been done by the "Aussie Time Sheet' support guy where they come to the conclusion regarding this "Company Create Time Number" they told you about?

They have tested the file transfer and it imports and beeps like its complete but when I go to pay employees and enter the dates its doesn't transfer. We thought the Company create time number may need to be changed to suit the new company file?

5) Do you have a Backup or your original company file, the one which was successfully working to import the Timer files and results in changes to the employee hours?

Yes

6) What version of the Reckon Accounts desktop software were you last successfully able to import a Timer file successfully where the employee hours changed as expected?

Reckon accounts premier 2022

7) What version of the Reckon Accounts desktop software are you currently running?

Reckon accounts premier 2022

• Omar_ReckonLtd

Hi Jodie,

If you would like me to take a further look, fill out the web form.

In the Additional info section include the URL to this discussion

"https://community.reckon.com/discussion/comment/20630278#Comment_20630278"

We will provide you with an encrypted upload link where you can send us the data files and timer files so we can investigate further.

• Jodie_10863173
    Jodie_10863173 Member Posts: 23

ok thanks I have completed the submission

• Omar_ReckonLtd

We will be testing the files you have provided.