Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 / Hangs Windows / "Planning" or "Financial Overview"

Options

I am running Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 Release R 1 on a Microsoft Surface Book runing Windows 10, Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 (64bit). When ever I access any of the "Planning" Menu items or click the "Financial Overview" tab, the application hangs and hangs windows.

If I end the Reckon Accounts Launcher (32 bit) [qw.exe] windows resumes, but my current.qdf becomes corrupt. If I wait between 20 and 35 minutes, the Planning / Overview screens appears. But if I click to another screen and return, it will hang again.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Have a go at Validating and Super Validating the file also check the file name length so that its under 8 charactors long.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• maxnmossy
    maxnmossy Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks heaps Gerry. File name is seven characters "current" - I have had a go at both Validating and Super Validating...

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Ok try opening the sample file and see what that does.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• maxnmossy
    maxnmossy Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Gerry, I was able to open the Sample File OK and when I switched to the "Planning" Menu items or click the "Financial Overview" tab it did not hang as it does on my file

• GerryWinter
    Options

Give me a call and i will take a look.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"