Can't perform migration task

emmcontracting
emmcontracting Member Posts: 10
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi Rav,

I was unaware about the new app. Due to covid I have not had to use the app as we have had no employees for some time

I have followed the prompts in order to use the new app however it will not migrate all my previous lodgements. I would appreciate your help getting back on track.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2022

@emmcontracting

What is happening specifically when you attempt to migrate? ie. are you encountering an error message? If so, what is it.

Were you previously using the old STP app to report STP submissions? If so, are you using the same login credentials that you previously used on that app to login to the Payroll App?

What is the ABN that you're trying to migrate from the old STP app to the Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• emmcontracting

Yes I was using the old STP app to report submissions

I had my login email address changed from admin@mauzys.com.au to emmcontracting@yahoo.com

However my old address let's me login to start the merge but it comes up with a failed notification and says to call a number which unfortunately I didn't catch. I no longer have my old email address

My abn is 50 758 908 760

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @emmcontracting

There are a few things I need to go over in relation to this.

First up is, when I take a look at your account using that ABN it shows me the login email address is still admin@mauzys.com.au. Can you let me know how you previously attempted to change it to the new email address?

However my old address let's me login to start the merge but it comes up with a failed notification and says to call a number which unfortunately I didn't catch.

Just to clarify the above, are you using the old (admin@mauzys.com.au) email address to sign in to the Payroll App when you attempt to initiate the migration?

Are you still able to sign in and access your old STP app account successfully?

Can you grab a screenshot of the message you're getting on the Payroll App after trying to migrate.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• emmcontracting
    edited January 2022

Ok so yes I was able to log into the stp app finally. Im not sure what was going on the other day.

Yes the old email address is what I used admin@mauzys.com.au

The email address was changed as follows

Firstly, is there a way to down load all my entries so I have a hard copy?

This is the screen shot of what I get

This is the app I'm trying to migrate to

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@emmcontracting Hi - perhaps you have shared a lot of details which in future you can send directly to the Reckon Community support team as a Personal message through this portal. Right click on any post from Group Adminstrator Rav's avatar and select Message. Fill in the sensitive personal information and send.

It is unclear from your last post whether you are still having issues with logging into the Payroll app after migration from STP.

• Rav

Hi @emmcontracting

I've edited your last reply above just to remove some of the screenshots as it contains some info that its probably best not left on the public site.

Ok there are a couple of things that need to happen from here.

The first is, the message you're getting in the Payroll App is due to your migration attempts being exhausted. I've sent this over to our devs to see if we can get this reset for you so you can try again.

However in the meantime, and this is quite important, now that you've managed to log back into the old STP app I'd recommend that you go into the 'Employees' and 'Company' sections to confirm that all the details are filled out & correct. This is one of the common reasons that a migration can fail and cause your migration attempts to get exhausted.

I'm going to link a guide below which outlines what info to check.

I'll let you know when my devs get back to me in relation to resetting the migration attempts.

• Rav

Hi @emmcontracting

My dev team have just got back to me and asked that you please try the migration again now and let us know how you go.

However, please note before doing so please ensure you have completed all required info in the old STP app as listed in the guide linked above prior to attempting migration.

• Rav

Hi @emmcontracting

Just following up on this one to see how you went following my previous update above?

Cheers

• emmcontracting
    edited August 2022

Hi Rav,

I'm trying to log into the app, it keeps asking me to migrate, I click on migrate but it says my business is already registered and to log in with the correct account. I don't know any other account.

Please help

• Rav

Hi @emmcontracting

Can you please try again now and let me know if its successful for you. Please ensure you sign-in to the Payroll App using the same email address/password combination as your former Reckon STP app account.

• emmcontracting

Hi Rav, unfortunately I have been unable to log in. Now it just keeps saying its migrating but doesn't do anything. I waited an hour and still just the loading symbol.

I cleared the screen and now it's back to saying my business is already registered and I need to log in with another account.

Very frustrating. Why do things have to change. The old app was working perfectly fine.

• emmcontracting
    edited September 2022

I just want to log into my account. Please help

I only have one account and this is the abn. Why can't I log in.

• Rav

@emmcontracting

Are you logging into the Payroll App using the correct login credentials? From what I can see the migration has been completed and the account is available. You need to sign in to the app using the admin email address that you've specified in your earlier replies above.