Unable to login my payroll account

kha
kha Member Posts: 21
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi I’m having problem login to my payroll account. Seems like my name or email was listed as an employee .maybe this the reason why im unable to login to my account as an employer.

need help asap. Much appreciated

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @kha

What is happening specifically when you attempt to login? ie. what is the error message you're receiving on-screen

Have you ever been able to successfully login to the Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kha

Hi

I was using it for a whlie ever since i transfer from reckon. There were no problem just recently i try to login to my payroll account. Just as normal login receive confirmation code .i put in the code but then it's just doesn't load up the account page just blank and doesn't show anything.

I tried call up reckon payroll and got transferred to payroll premium and the operator hinting that my name or details might of listed as an employee in my payroll account that's why i couldn't access my account as an employer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

So after logging in and entering the MFA code, the screen is just blank white? Are you using an iPhone or Android?

If its an iPhone then it could potentially could be related to biometric authentication settings such as FaceID and I'll outline the steps to follow below.

1. Open your iPhone Settings.
    2. Go to Face ID & Passcode and enter your passcode.
    3. Tap on Other Apps.
    4. You'll see a list of apps that are using FaceID and the Payroll App should listed here as well. Toggle the switch to enable FaceID unlock. The toggle should be green.
    5. Open the Payroll App and login.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• kha

Im using android, I tried login with my iPad and laptop but still givin me blank page after put it code and hit login and just giving me blank page

• kha

Hi still need help regarding unable to login my payrolls account

• Rav

Hi @kha

Can I grab the ABN that you've previously registered to your Payroll App account.

When was the last time you were able to successfully login to your app account?

• kha

Hi

This is my

ABN 30104367093

Bread n beyond

Shop t6 1 greenbridge drive wilton nsw 2471

Last time was my last quarter where i tried to go on but couldn't .so been like last quarter couldn't put in any record and this quarter

• Rav

I've had a look and I can see what likely looks to be the problem.

Your Payroll App account is created under a Yahoo email address however there is also what looks to be another account under a Gmail address that you've linked under the Yahoo account as a 'Staff' member via the Reckon Portal.

That account looks to also have a Payroll App account under it as well and as such when you're logging in The Payroll App is likely unable to differentiate which one to access.

Here's what I'd recommend you do -

• Head over to https://portal.reckon.com/
    • Sign in with your Payroll App login credentials (Yahoo email address)
    • Remove the Staff member that is linked to this account by clicking the 'Staff' option and then removing that linked account.

I've created a quick screen recording below as an example from my own account but it will likely look a tad different to yours however the process is the same.

• kha

Hi

I logged into my account it's doesn't have that option to remove staff . Plus i don't even know who that account or that person is. How is it possible that that person appears on my account as an admin.

It's really strange. How do i delete that person and regain my account 🤔 😬

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

Mate, take a screenshot not a photo of your physical screen, will make things easier for you.

• Rav

@kha

Click the 'Portal Role Permissions' tab as shown in your screenshot and confirm what you can see there.

However I'm a tad surprised that you're not aware of the other account holder as staff access needs to be invited from one user to another and then accepted.

Have you always used this Yahoo address to login to your Payroll App account?

• kha

Hi I always use this email no other email.I don’t remembered that I ever confirm anything regarding anyone access my payroll account. I don’t know how this could happen

• Rav

When was the last time you logged in successfully.

You've mentioned you weren't able to login last quarter either so when was the last time you were able to login using the Yahoo email address.

• kha

It's been 2 quarter now that i haven't lodge any of my payroll. I been trying to work out why i can't logged in. I have to get my accountant to lodge my quarters tax using information according to our blue book records. So where do i go from here. How do i recover my account so i can continue doing my pay run. Cheers much appreciated

• kha

Hi really need help to sort this problem out so i can start my payroll and lodge my quarterly tax please 🙏

• Rav

Hi @kha

I can't make any changes to your account that will affect this however I've asked our dev team to see if they can take a look at any options available to straighten this out.

I'll let you know when I hear back from them on this aspect however are you 100% certain you're not aware of who the other account holder is? The reason I ask is, they've added your account as a staff member/employee in their account. This usually only occurs when there is a relationship between the two parties and there is a process that occurs to link accounts to each other.

• Rav

Hi @kha

Can you please try logging in again now and let me know if it's successful for you.

• kha

Hi this time i got this message. I tried to reload but nothing. I tried to log out and log back in but still nothing 😬😥

• kha

Hi I login to my reckon account and notice it’s been changed the other email has been deleted. But im still unable to login to my payroll account. Still having the message error please reload. I tried reloading but still nothing.

where do I go from here please

cheers

• Rav

Hi Kha

Yes there was some dev work carried out to remove your account being linked to the other. I was hoping this would have resolved your login issue in full however obviously that isn't the case.

I've asked the dev team to take another look again to see if there is anything else that is prohibiting the access to your account. I'll keep you posted on that.

In the meantime however, can I get you to fully uninstall the Payroll App from your phone and then reinstall it from Google Play. Once that is done, try logging in one more time and just let me know if you encounter the same message.

• kha

Hi

Yes tried delete the apps turn off phone turn back on and reinstall the app still get the same message 😬😬🥺

• kha

Hi

Wondering if you have any updates regarding recovery of my payroll account please.

Really needed to get it working because I'm very behind with my lodgment. Cheers

Much appreciated 🙏

• Rav

I'm so sorry its taken this long @kha, my dev team have been usually slow on this ☹

I've given them another hurry up today and expect an answer this afternoon which I'll let you know ASAP.

• kha

Hi

How are you?

Any news regarding my payroll account please 🙏

• Rav

Hi @kha

This is currently being investigated and worked on by one of our mobile app developers. I've asked them again to be as quick as they can with it as you've been waiting for quite a long time. They've given me an assurance that it will actioned as urgently as possible.

• Rav

Hi @kha

My devs have just got back to me this morning and have actioned some work on their end.

Can you please try to login to your app account now and let me know if you are successful or not.

Thanks

• kha

Hi

YES FINALLY. Thankyou much appreciated for ur help.😅