Update Mobile Number and Superannuation Details

Options
melanieeti
melanieeti Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, i've updated my mobile number on the app and it shows as updated, however each time i need to enter my authentication code it sends it to the old number!! Can you help me with this please?

Also i noticed there is nowhere to enter an employee's superannuation details when doing a pay run. How do we report this into to the AT - do we need to?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @melanieeti

Did you follow the process outlined in the guide below to change the phone number for your MFA codes?

In regard to super, the Payroll App will calculate super in a pay run and submit that information as part of your STP submission. The app will not however physically make payment to the super fund.

The ability to add specific details about an employee's super fund is coming to the Payroll app in the next update I believe which is hopefully later this month or early next month.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.