Empolyee cannot login

Options
Chi
Chi Member Posts: 7

read the community comment related to Empolyee cannot login.

I have checked the latest version which is 1.0.30, uninstall the app and re-installed, cleared cache, cleared data.

after entering my crediental, can proceed to next page which showed error "request is not valid".

please advise. Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Chi

The problem is on our end, we've got the team working on a new update for the Reckon Mate app to resolve the login error. Its currently going through testing at the moment and if that is all ok then it'll be released into your app stores for download.

I'll keep you posted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Chi

We've just rolled out a new update for Reckon Mate version 1.0.32 which resolves the login error that you've been experiencing.

The new update will be available in the Google Play Store for you to download later this afternoon if you're using an Android phone and the release for Apple iPhone users should be available tomorrow.

If you encounter any of the same issues after downloading the new update please let me know.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Chi
    Options

New version downloaded. revoked the employee account and re-grant. then received the email "Your employer has invited you to Reckon", clicked the link "Login now" and it redirect me to install Reckon app for iPhone (skipped this step as I use Andriod).

Tried to login, error message "Incorrect email or password". Double checked the credential and made no error. then tried to reset password but no reset email sent to my mailbox.

Please advise.

thanks

• Rav
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @Chi

The first thing I'd recommend is just checking your spam or junk email folder in case the password reset email has been diverted there.

Let me know if not and I'll see if I can trigger it from my end.

• Chi
    edited August 2022
    Options

I got the reset email, i reset and it allowed me to login to the "Reckon One Online Accounting Software"in the browser.

But when I tried to use the same crediental to login the "Reckno Mate" apps in my phone, same error with the crediental.

Pls advise

• Chi
    Options

the browser page is "https://portal.reckon.com/#/dashboard?_k=xxxxxxx", xxxxxx is probabl a hash I removed it here.

• Chi
    Options

before I login the reckon Mate, I have already clean data and cache.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Chi

Let me have a chat with the app dev team to see if there's any more info I can get about the steps you're going through and the login error message.

Leave this with me for a bit.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Chi

A new update has just been rolled out for Reckon Mate, version 1.0.34 which resolves the sign-in issue that you've been experiencing on the 1.0.32 update.

If you can grab the new download when you can and give it another go that'd be great.