Reckon Mate not logging in

Ash_10864210
Ash_10864210 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2022 in Reckon Mate App

I've been using reckon mate to access my payslips for about 2 months but the last few days I haven't been able to access my account at all. I log in and it loads for a while before coming up with authentication missing or expired. It fills the whole screen as you can see in the attached image. I've tried turning my phone on and off and uninstalling the app and reinstalling with no luck, it does this every single time. The only other idea I've had is getting my employer to revoke access and then trying again from the start. Do you think this would work?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Ash

Is this still occurring for you today?

Can I just confirm that you are on Reckon Mate version 1.0.30? (this is the latest version of the app)

If so, can you do me a favour and try the steps below -

• Close the Reckon Mate app in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps currently running in the background.
    • Go to Settings ➡ Apps ➡ Reckon Mate ➡ Storage ➡ Clear Data
    • Open Reckon Mate and login as normal

Let me know if you continue to encounter the message above.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ash_10864210
    edited August 2022

Hi Rav,

Yes I am using the latest version of the app. I have followed the steps you suggested and now it is coming up with the following message. I have tried logging out and in again as it suggests and the same things pops back up every time. And then other times the authentication missing or expired comes up too. I noticed under settings there is a clear cache option, should I try that too?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

No that's ok, clearing the app data also clears the cache at the same time.

Can I just confirm, is your Reckon Mate login (email address & password) different to that of the Payroll App account that its linked to? ie. your employer

Have there been any recent changes to your login details etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ash_10864210

No my email definitely isn't different. I'm not sure that my employer has my password on his end... but there have been no recent changes to my details.

• Rav

Sorry do you mean, it IS different or isn't different? (You've mentioned isn't above which will be an issue).

If that was just a typo and the email address IS different can you shoot me a Private Message and let me know the email address you're using for login to Reckon Mate.

• anggj
    anggj Member Posts: 3

Hi

I am having the same issue. I am an employee and about 2 weeks ago I was unable to log into my reckon mate account. Comes up with Something went wrong, try logging out. My details email etc are different from my employer. Can you help?

• Rav

Hi @anggj

Are you using the latest version of the Reckon Mate app? Currently v1.0.30.

Can you please ask your employer to revoke the Reckon Mate invitation from your account (info on that here) and then re-invite you. Once that is done let me know if you can successfully login.

Hi @anthea

I've flicked you a reply on your other post here. If you can get back to me there that'd be great.

Cheers

• anggj

Hi Rav

My employer has revoked access and reinvited me. I have redownloaded the app from their invite, have attempted to log in both on my Android phone and my ipad. Neither gets me in. Just keeps saying Oops something went wrong, if problem persists, try logging out.

I've cleared the data as you suggested to someone else. No change.

What do you suggest next?

• Rav

Thanks for trying that @anggj

Leave this one with me for a bit, I'm going to need my dev team to do a bit of investigative work here and I've just sent over the details to them. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back from them.

• Rav

Hi @Ash & @anggj

Just wanted to give you a quick update, our devs are currently in the process of working up a fix for the Reckon Mate login problem at the moment. Fingers crossed its not too far off getting solved in full but I'll let you know further info as soon as I have it from the team.

• anggj

Thanks Rav for letting us know.

• Rav

Hi guys,

We've just rolled out a new update for Reckon Mate version 1.0.32 which resolves the login error that you've been experiencing.

The new update will be available in the Google Play Store for you to download later this afternoon if you're using an Android phone and the release for Apple iPhone users should be available tomorrow.

If you encounter any of the same issues after downloading the new update please let me know.

Cheers