Cannot Reach Server

seanblake24
seanblake24 Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi, I am running Reckon STP on my phone. I am trying to submit my end of financial year statement. I keep getting a message on my phone every time I lodge saying cannot reach server. I have called the ATO and made sure the branch number is correct and that they have my software registered on my account.

My ABN is 32 613 215 642

Reporting on Branch Number 2

I have the latest version of the software on my phone

Please assist asap

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @seanblake24

Have you created any pay runs successfully in the Payroll App prior to this point?

Also, you've mentioned you're reporting branch 2. Can I just confirm that hold that branch number for your ABN in reality and not the usual default branch 1?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• seanblake24

Hi.

I have done pay runs in the past but since I moved to the new app nothing goes through. And yes it’s definitely branch 2, checked multiple times

• seanblake24

Hi

just following up on my previous message. Still cannot submit my end of year financial report

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey there @seanblake24

I'm not sure how I missed your earlier reply, my apologies for that.

On my end, it shows the ABN has been registered with GST branch 1 which is where I'm assuming this error is originating from.

Let me get this sorted for you, I can't change the branch number myself but I've asked my dev team to take a look and see if they can action it on our end. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the team on this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hey @seanblake24

Just getting back to you on this, the dev team have advised this should now be resolved for you.

You'll need to logout of your Payroll App account (use the Sign Out option in the Settings section) then close the app down in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps currently running on your phone.

Once that's done reopen it and login.

Let me know if you have any trouble after this.

Cheers