MMC Receipt integration

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: RAH and 3rd party apps like Hubdoc and AutoEntry.

Comments

• Fiona_8614545
    Fiona_8614545 Member Posts: 26

I have just set up with MMC Receipts (Reckon show them as being able to push receipts directly into Hosted). After much discussion with MMC - I have learned they are only able to integrate with Reckon One.

This is crazy -

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022

hi what are you after , bills extraction to RAH, or receipts like Bunnings

Cosmic Bills already is working fully for bills automation

You cannot scan long receipts of Bunnings not possible at all , technology limitation

www.cosmicbills.com

https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/cosmic-bills/

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Fiona

Thanks for raising this and my sincere apologies for that experience. It certainly looks like there's been a mix up with the info on the page and I'll ask our marketing team to correct that ASAP.

Depending on your requirements, I'd highly recommend checking out the options from @cosmic above that integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted including Cosmic Invoices & Cosmic Bills. I'll link info to both below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona_8614545
    Fiona_8614545 Member Posts: 26

Hi Rav (and Cosmic),

Thanks both for your comments. I will certainly take a look at Cosmic Bills ( I only have the need to scan and upload multiple line receipts).

I also need to say that for anyone that has Reckon One, and are looking to scan and push receipts into their accounts software, MMC Receipts are worth a try. They spent a lot of time with me, trying to help set up the 'connection' and even set up a zoom meeting with me. Their support was 'above & beyond'.

Cheers

Fiona

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hi Fiona

When you say Multiple receipts is this Bills /PDF ?

Cosmic Bills will automate any bills , but we do not capture Receipts from Bunnings, Office Works, not possible at all.

You can apply for Pay pass free with Bunnings they will send you pdfs version ,of that long receipts that can be processed by Cosmic Bills no issue.

If you have any further questions call me on 0407068942

or just register its free for 100 pdfs to try .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009