Setting up super

ckinspire
ckinspire Member Posts: 45 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi please could you send me a link for a help video on setting up super in Rekon payroll app.

Many thanks Kerry

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@ckinspire are you referring to how to alter superannuation guarantee rates when creating employee Payruns in Payroll app.

Perhap a bit more detail on what you want to achieve would enable a more targetted assistance.

• ckinspire
    ckinspire Member Posts: 45 ✭

Hi thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I have set the super guarantee in payroll app up correctly.

I pay a casual employee $93.50 a week at it is calculating super at $9.82 a week. Just wondering if that is correct.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@ckinspire

Hi Kerry

Super will calculate at the default rate of 10.5% for any earnings when using an ordinary time earnings (OTE) pay item that has been set to calculate super.

This is in line with the removal of the previous $450 minimum monthly threshold and super guarantee rate increase. See info from the ATO on this here and here.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.