abn and branch number is already registered

13529 Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

A client has a reckon one account but wants to set up the payroll app on the phone for free as wages only the owner. I have been told that this is allowable but the above message is coming on the app. Can you help us?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @13529

What is the ABN that you're trying to register into the Payroll App?

Also, have you or the client brought any current balances sent to the ATO from Reckon One back to zero? This will need to be actioned prior to any changes being made.

I'll link some info below on how to create a zero balance STP submission from Reckon One -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

I just realised that the issue might be that they were using a different stp app, is that right?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @13529

I just realised that the issue might be that they were using a different stp app, is that right?

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to with the above, could you clarify for me?

When I look at the ABN, I can see there is an older Reckon One book without payroll which is currently active and now also a Payroll App account.

Just to confirm, does the client wish to retain the Reckon One book and also use the Payroll App?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Yes the client wishes to keep their accounting records and use the free payroll app

• Rav

Please logout of the Payroll App account if you're currently signed and then close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other apps running on your phone.

Reopen the Payroll App and sign in. Follow the prompts to setup the ABN and it should work correctly this time around.

If you run into further trouble let me know any error messages you're encountering.

Cheers