The EOFY report for 2022-2023 incorrect

Options
Helen Slater
Helen Slater Member Posts: 11
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Due to adjustments and incorrect supa calculated in the Payroll app, I need to update the EOFY data. But I see spimning symbol for a very long time. Does it take 1/2 hour to update EOFY report?

Plus Super Guarantee is set at 10.5 % but SG calculated is incorrect. How do ypu fix that for each pay run?

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@Helen Slater in order to receive some guidance from this Reckon Community forum on the issues you are describing it might be helful if you provide some more information about the what you are noticing in relation to EOFY. Is this EOFY Payrun for FY2021-22? This means you are noticing issues with payruns lodged during FY 2021-22. The SG Rate changed to 10.5% from 1st July 22. So if you are altering Payruns lodged prior to June 30, 2022, you will need to ensure you are changing SG to 10%.

You can only alter EOFY Payrun Summary by either making adjustments to the regular Payrun's or changing the Employee Initial YTD data.

Happy to provide further guidance if needed.

• Helen Slater
    Options

I'm referring to the super amount calculated for a 2022-2023 pay run. The super guarantee amount displayed is not 10.5% of the Gross earnings. But 10.5% is entered as the super guarantee rate. How do I fix that?

• Helen Slater
    Options

Also, the super guarantee calculated correctly for pay runs in 2021-2022. I changed value from 10% to 10.5% and now incorrect.

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@Helen Slater There are a few issues you are having. But perhaps these are not clear from the descriptions you are listing.

1. Are you now ok with the EOFY 2021-22 adjustments for super guarantee. Is the spinning symbol not showing any more?
    2. From your description it appears for FY2022-23 payruns, the app is displaying incorrect super guarantee (SG) amount for the payrun which is not 10.5% of gross earnings. The SG rate shown on the payrun is 10.5%. How different is the amount of Super calculated?
  • Helen Slater
    Options

1. I haven't retried updating EOFY again. If the SG amount can be corrected for monthly pay runs, that will resolve part of problem with accuracy in EOFY totals.

2. The incorrect SG is $646.20 less than correct SG amount. Tonight I tested a pay run with SG at 10. SG was calculated correctly. So it seems the issue is with entry of 10.5

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@Helen Slater I have attached a test payrun created for FY2022-23. The SG is picking up the correct 10.5% rate. If you have not already done this maybe try to logout of the app and reload the latest version from the app site and login in. My version is 2.24.45

• Helen Slater
    Options

@swakhlu01 . I was hoping this was the solution but I already have version 2.24.45

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@Helen Slater If you are getting a different outcome to what I have in the trial sample then is it possible for you to post a similar screen shot.

• Helen Slater
    Options

@swakhlu01 . Can you provide a Reckon email? I'm not prepared to post real data publicly. Ok, here is some test data from the app.

Oops, I was calculating .15 instead of .105. So it is calculating correctly.

• swakhlu01 .
    Options

@Helen Slater glad it worked out ok. Is there still any issue with the EOFY2021-22 payrun.

• Helen Slater
    Options

Thanks for your patience with all this, luckily I haven't paid super yet, so I do appreciate your support. I expect I may have to update the EOFY report. But maybe I'll wait til early June, and see what is required then. Thanks again.

• Helen Slater
    Options

@swakhlu01 . It is the 2022-2023 EOFY report so it can wait til June next year.