Lost Pay Run

Options
Colin Kropman
Colin Kropman Member Posts: 9 ✭

Hi Community and Rav,

I needed to add a salary sacrifice I missed in Jun pay run. Reverted it to draft and I think cancelled it as lost the plot and decided to rethink it. I now find that June pay run is missing from my pay runs (still there in submitted STP tab as "Success"). Also, looks like the June amounts are not in EOFY Report.

How can I restore missing June pay run to my EOFY without submitting to ATO and then add the necessary adjustment for the missed salary sacrifice before submitting EOFY.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Colin Kropman
    Options

Upon review I see that I changed to draft then because I could not fix the problem I did not want to re-submit. The only other option was to delete the draft. This removed the run from my EOFY. Based upon other posts I surmised that pay date is significant and redid the run for the same period and pay date and submitted as an adjustment. This fixed my EOFY. It also appears not to have arrive at ATOas a net zero update event.

So, back to square one. I paid top up super for myself from the company as salary sacrifice. When adjusting pay run and adding as such the net pay reduced. There appears to be no way to have this one off payment report from Reckon STP to the ATO.

• Colin Kropman
    Options

Now a new problem...

Also extra super payment to an employee who earned a bonus to which I add the super guarantee to their super. Didn't do this (and not sure how you would) and now see no way to make the adjustment as the only option for super is to change the percentage.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Colin Kropman

Based upon other posts I surmised that pay date is significant and redid the run for the same period and pay date and submitted as an adjustment. This fixed my EOFY. It also appears not to have arrive at ATOas a net zero update event.

Just want to ensure that I've got this correct in relation to the above, are your 2021/22 EOFY balances in the app now correct following you re-doing the pay run?

In relation to your salary sacrifice, did you add that into the new pay run you created in the salary sacrifice field? If so, that is the correct process.

In regard to your query around super on bonus, my colleague Alex has flicked through a reply on your other post here -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Colin Kropman
    Options

Thanks Rav,

After inadvertently deleting the draft, recreating then re-submitting, balances are good.

I have sorted out the Bonus (plus super) with Alexander's help on the new thread. Accountants helped me through the super top up as salary sacrifice issue outside of STP.

From memory now, I did use the salary sacrifice which then reduced my total pay. Either way, all is okay now and I'll be better prepared for these issues this FY.

Many thanks for your prompt responses and sound advice.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Excellent to hear, glad its all sorted πŸ‘

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.